Monday 30 August 2021

Bike rides to Polly.

 In lock down I have been going on bike rides over to my favourite horse. Her name is Polly. She stays in a paddock with a horse named Cruze. Cruse has one eye. I do't really know how he got blind but to be honest he scares me a little bit. If you touch him on the side with no eye he will shoot his head up fast. I give Polly some grass and sometimes I give her apples. I get really exited when I see her. after we see Polly and Cruze we go up and down the boys brigade hill and it is fast. Were do go bike Riding to?. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cooper, that is so awesome that you go and see Polly. I bet she looks forward to seeing you! With Cruze, make sure you are always talking to him, so he knows you are there and stand where he can see you. I guess he will be very sensitive on his blind side, as he will be so used to having his super hero mask on, that it will be a different feeling for him too. Just keep talking to him Cooper, he will get used to it. These sunny days will make your bike rides more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cooper. I bet Polly is very happy to see you, it is so cool that you go see her. It sounds like lots of fun going down the hill really fast on your bikes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you positive, thoughtful comment.