Friday 3 September 2021

My cute but crazy cat

 If we go into level two before Zephyr's birthday we are going to hamner springs for Zephyrs birthday Mum was looking if they wee going to be open. I looked at Zephyr and his face was so confused. I looked where he was looking AND HE SAW MY CAT ON THE ROOF. I didn't know how he got there in the first place until I  got outside. There was a ladder that must of been how he got on the roof. I asked Zephyr to bring the ladder over so I could get Jake down ( that's my cats name). I put my hands out to grab him but he backed away. I think he is scared of high places. Then I stepped up another step and I was able to grab him and his claws were digging into my chest. He bolted inside and in my room. but then he went outside again.

Have you ever saved your pet before?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you positive, thoughtful comment.