Thursday 1 April 2021

RDA Polly




When I went to RDA with Zack Jackie and Ollie I rode a horse named Polly. And when we did trotting at the end Polly got angry. You know when they are angry when they put there ears right back. But Polly is a happy horse. After  we went to the bush and we got taken off the lead so we could lead the horse by our selfs. The horse that Zack was riding Mo keep trying to eat. When we got back we got off the horse and did some jobs. Polly is my favourite horse. Have you ever been on a horse?. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Cooper
    Polly is a lovely looking horse. You are very lucky to be able to go riding. I hope Polly doesn't get angry too often. We used to have a horse called Jack that I rode sometimes. She was an ex-racehouse and her racing name was 'Romantic Jack' which was a bit funny. She was very tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polly has only gotten angry once and Jack the horse sounds cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for you positive, thoughtful comment.