Tuesday 7 December 2021

MineCraft Monthly Build Challanges

Mr A lets us do Minecraft Monthly Build Challenge. After the building we had to do a writing task where we explained our decisions and what would happen next.  The first week we did an island Challenge where you had to build anything on a small island. I just built random things and then it turned out to be one of those home island. I was working with Lizzie and Kaya but then they got lost so I made my own one. First I started with an underground house. It was small but cool. When I was building the base the sand kept on filling on the house and it was ANNOYING. Then I wanted a blossom tree and when I spawn it there was a tree so I smashed the jungle leaves and got the pink concrete  and some other stuff and I replaced it. Then on the top of my base I put some crops. Then In the water I saw some Turtles and I had the idea of making a turtle farm. And so I did. When I finished that I made I fishing area. It had a dock and a seat for me to sit on when I'm fishing. And at the start dock there was a chest with 4 fishing rods in it. After that I made a little horse thingy and the horses looked a bit weird. The last thing that I did was a bee farm and the bees flew away.


Have you ever done a Monthly Build Challenge on Minecraft?. 







































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you positive, thoughtful comment.