Tuesday 7 September 2021

Close Fire

 On Tuesday September 7th a fire happened. The house that got caught on fire was Tony Graham's house.  It was so scary. It started when I had finished my 9:00 meeting for school. I went to go do my maths but then I heard a fire engine siren go off and two fire engines went past my house. I decided to ignore it but then everyone in my house got involved. I went out with them and there was a lot of smoke. We went down further to where Leon's house was. My mum friend was right next to Tony's house. And it was a little bit helpful when it started to rain. There were ambulances, Police cars and two fire engines.

                                                                                     







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for you positive, thoughtful comment.